The B.E Programme aims at providing a strong foundation in theoretical, practical and design aspects of Mechanical Engineering (ME). The curriculum covers all areas of Mechanical Engineering under the broad categories of Thermodynamics and thermal systems, structural and design, production and industrial engineering, industrial management, fluid mechanics and hydraulic systems.
- Scholarships and tuition fee waiver schemes for academically brilliant but economically backward students as social commitment to society.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC) is formed in the college for promoting entrepreneurship among the engineering students.
- MoU with major IT Industries as part of industry- academia – interaction.
- Value added courses on latest engineering fields for the students.
- Excellent track record in placement since 1997.
- Dedicated and highly motivated team of faculty
- Excellent academic ambience in the campus- no incidence of ragging in the campus
- State of the art infrastructural facilities.
- Excellent academic track record of students in university examinations. Students have consistently secured University ranks ever since first batch.
Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 45% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories
- Strategic industry tie-ups for industry exposure through live projects
- Facilities for practical learning
- Good placement opportunities
- Ranked 5th among private engineering colleges in India
- Encouraging ideas
- Fostering Innovation HKBK students build a formula car
- World class Innovation Center
- Green practices
- State-of-the-art labs for innovation
- Well-stocked libraries
The College has a team of well-qualified and highly motivated faculty whose prime concern is the betterment of the student community. The team of faculty at HKBK is a fine blend of highly acclaimed academicians who have years of teaching experience behind them in technical institutions and a group of dynamic youngsters who have a passion for teaching. This group of youngsters under the guidance of the senior faculty members have been performing exceptionally well in teaching assignments as well as in guiding student community.
Download Application Form